Mediterranean Breakfast Sandwich

mediterranean breakfast sandwich8. Add Feta on top of Eggs. 9. Place other Sourdough Slice on top and press to break egg yolk. Slice sandwich diagonally to create two servings (if desired). 10. Plate and serve. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.

Slice tomatoes in half lengthwise. Place on a baking sheet and drizzle with the olive oil. Toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper and roast in oven for about 20 minutes. Skins will appear wrinkled when done. Nutritional value can vary widely depending on the brand, so for the most accurate values, go to their website and use their analyzer with your brands.

Your email address will not be published. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed. Glad to hear it! Wow I can’t wait to make all those recipe , I would like to start eating healthy . And they look very delicious and I want to lose about 50 lbs .

The Hummus & Pita Co., based in New York City with five units, is expanding to the morning daypart with the launch of a breakfast menu at its location at Bell Works in Holmdel, N.J. Among the new offerings is a sabich, an Iraqi-Israeli breakfast sandwich, served on pita with spinach, sliced hard-boiled eggs, tomato-cucumber salad and fried eggplant. The fast-casual Mediterranean chain’s other breakfast dishes include omelets, shakshuka and a selection of freshly baked goods such as bourekas " pastries with spinach, potato and cheese.

Cook egg sunny side up, or over easy (my fave) until medium soft or as desired. Meanwhile, pop toast in toaster. Once toast is done, assemble sandwich. Spread goat cheese on one side of the bread, layer on tomato and cucumber and sprinkle with salt and basil. Drizzle on about 1 tsp balsamic vinegar. Place lettuce on last. On opposite side of bread, place egg. Put it all together and voila, a delicious breakfast sandwich!

Thank you for your kind comment! I am so glad you are here and that you are finding some recipes to try. I am not qualified to give weight-loss advice, but I’m glad to offer what I know to help you on your journey. The Mediterranean diet is certainly simple and effective. I love this recipe because all the ingredients are healthy and it is easy to make if you are in hurry. I tried it this morning and really can’t stop myself from eating more and more sandwiches.

They are perfect the way they are! It looks so delicious, but won’t it get all over your face and lap with the toast being so chewy and the egg so lovely and runny? I like the idea of how versatile this would be, too. Hi Nancy…so I make sure to toast the bread so it’s sturdy enough to carry everything. Oh my goodness Suzi…this is so good…my grandchildren want to try it…but…they said “Grandma please make my egg with no runny yellow stuff” !

By the way, speaking of the baby’s acrobatics, I think this kid is going to be musical, because when I play music, a dance party starts going on in there. Either that or maybe he/she actually doesn’t like it and is trying to escape…? Or maybe I’m just imagining the whole thing in the desperate hope that my kid is going to be a genius. Anyway, you should totally make this sandwich for breakfast.

They are all amazing flavors together, and if you’re a fan of Greek food, you’ll love this! A great way to start your morning. Only took me about 7 minutes to make! Note: I didn’t have any on hand, but jarred roasted red peppers would also be amazing in this sandwich! Heat a medium skillet over low to medium heat. Spray with cooking spray or brush with coconut oil.

mediterranean breakfast sandwich
And I can feel (if I allow myself to be really delusional) as if I’m Parisian, walking up to Panera to get myself a fresh-baked baguette. It’s the little things with me, seriously. Last Saturday I was lucky to have a break without the kiddos, and so I laced up my sneakers and went on a morning power-walk, with a stop toward the end at our Panera. I ordered their Mediterranean Egg-White Sandwich and an extra-big cup of water with lemon.

Post a Comment for "Mediterranean Breakfast Sandwich"